The 6 least common home infestations

When it comes to home infestations, most people assume cockroaches, termites, and spiders, but these only account for 98% of all reported infestations. Following are the 6 least common infestations which account for the remaining 2%:




Baby panda infestation







Ryan Seacrest infestation







Emoticon infestation







Lightly toasted bread infestation







Space-Kitty-Poptart infestation







Infestation of the word “infestation”


Categories: Articles

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 replies

  1. Bring on the baby pandas. I’m totally ok with that infestation… as long as they’re wearing nappies.


  2. I suspect that iPhone5 and emoticon infestations are highly under-reported.

    Liked by 1 person

There's an empty box below. Write in it.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: